Friday, June 18, 2010

Sabah-ism_2

Free time!! continuing my story bha..hahaha.. :P (actually dh kne simtom bosan tahap mati sudah)


DAY 3

Pulau time!!
wee..happy like kindergarten kids got candy...since i'm always behaving like a child..have prob bha..went to shop to buy some film for my lomo camera (Lomo-ism have reach my mind)the cashier look at me as if i'm playing around and i end up calling my sister to buy it for me..haiya!! marah sudah nie.. X(
went there with all the Pengarah's family which make our group even bigger to travel...almost reach up to 40 people...seems like having lawatan sambil belajar je..Abg Shahrul and Kak Eja will lead our tour..being our tour guide..thanks to them we have lots2 of fun..not to forget..amat , muaz and nana...thanks for the food.. so yummy but can't eat much cause pnt sgt..sorie..jgn marah bha..since this is only pulau time we spent all the day at the pulau..td sarapan Uncle Nober an Aunty Nur yg blanja..sedap sgt and thanks for your unforgettable 'nasi lemak'.( ble bce blk bnyk sgt org blanje mkn and my storie end up to be speech to thank all of them.. )
not tired enough spending our day at Pulau Sapi we went to Kg Air to finish our energy :D
since i'm electronic maniac i end up bought some headset, stereo, speaker and last but not least handsfree for my phone..Kak Eja said that this is her first time seing such a girl like me end up with pile of electronic things rather than shopping for bags, cloth, perfume and etc...

DAY 4

Actually it supposed to be Pulau AGAIN!! but i end up giving mandatory punye arahan which no one ever want to think what happen if not follow (i'm sorry for my hot-tempered ye..)..penat kot nk mandi lagi..take ur bath kt toilet sudah la..we went to the muzium..this come the scariest part..there's tempat to show like how they dressed for some occasion they put it on the patung..they also show us how their life before..terkejut bha..there's patung like starring us..my cousin and amat end up running out from dat place..seram sejuk jugk ae nk jln sorg2..tp dh byr punye psl..jln jgk ae..tbe2 ade plak patung jatuh..pucat muka rse klu tembak pun xkluar drh dh..mmg cuak abes dh ni....after that we went to kampung budaya and to the menara tinjau..at the menara tinjau there's like dog breed place..bnyk gle anjing..takut nk turun but Abg Shahrul said 'diorg nie kt snie jinak mcm kucing..'..i dont believe it but there's child tbe2 pg sepak2 anjing tu..i felt liked..owh mmg putus nafas ae nk lri nie..then ajing tu like biar je..at that time..patut la bdk tu brani anjing tu mmg jinak mcm kucing..

DAY 5

There's nothing left to story..just jln2 at Lok Kawi..went to muzium and watched some peformance from the animal..but the best part of the day..dinner time :) (makan je tau kn..)..Kak Eja masak bha hari ni..mmg best ae..aunty Laila bg soto banjau..mmg kecur air liur..again migrain desprately come to me to be my frenz..haish..mmg spoil mood btol..end up having fever and take my sleep with Aspirin..but still sempat makan before head back to the hotel..

DAY 6

my last day here..first thing after wake up..will miss them a lot..start to losing my mood..out of sudden my dad just realize we bought to much things and have to buy extra kilo for the luggage( air asia..biase ae kan..)..he asked me to used the office com..hiah..bnyk2 ank die aku jgk yg kene..my aunty from my mom side called me multipurpose person and i guess she's right..ade jgk org mcm ni kn..pelik2..then tgh sibuk2 and stuck for several time ade plak mamat receptionist nie sempat wat interview..he's lucky cause i have to jge my dad image..klu x mmg sdh berapi ni..i'm busy and bleh lg nk tnye2..haish..then called air asia..lpe sudh..nk blk ari nie mne bleh bli extra luggage lg..hiayaa...kne bli kt kaunter la...anyway thanks to Syed cause bg pinjam ur broadband even bising2 smpai dh thp i reach my limit..and thanks for helping me :)

it's the end of my holiday..sedih nye..still have about 3 weeks before my next sem..xtau la nk wat cmne nie..hmm..but still i'm happy because it cuti time.. :)
i'm sorie if my stories to bored to be read..but thanks for reading...( there's a fact said that if u like to read u won't get 'NYANYUK' when ur age going up2 and above X) )

P/S : people!! ready for ur school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment