Monday, September 24, 2012

I cried and i realised

sroot..sroott...
hingus meleleh..*lap2 dgn hujung tudung*
erkkk..tetiba teringat dkt my friend..
she used to say this
"berulat hujung tudung tu haih"
okay..credit to aisyah sofia..
everytime I said that to anyone teringat kat ayat dia..
me smile :)

I'm crying?
Yes I am..
well not so homesick *muka berlagak*
it just things does happen for a reason
which i dont seem to see the reason..YET
perhaps after thiss..tomorrow
or...next week.next month..
okay better stop now or it gonna take the whole post..
hahaha


to be seen as a bad person always not good
but in my case I choose to be seen that way..
well is not I like it but it the easiest way for me
I've cried so much for what happen
and I do make more than once promise to myself
to STOP crying for this matter but..
this tears gland doesnt seem to understand my mind
or maybe they ter-forgot the promise we made together *eh yeke?*


I'm sorry to people who might have or maybe hurt
I'll take the responsibility for what gonna happen and what had happen
Today..
I promise myself *again?*
cry as much as you want
but never let myself question for what I have
thats not gonna solve the problem but at least it can only affect me
 *cry.cry.cry*


p/s: I live my life for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment